2nd shift – 10.30am till 7pm
Provide outstanding customer service to external Dental Professional customers and internal departmental partners. Ensure all customer service related challenges are handled promptly and professionally for Philips Oral Healthcare customers throughout the US and Canada.
Key areas of responsibility:
The position is primarily responsible for managing incoming calls from customers, and providing support in the areas of: Sales/order taking and Customer Service/product complaints, returns, order status, warranties, safety concerns, account balance, credits and debits, product troubleshoot, general questions and customer service goodwill. The representative must focus on improving the customer experience, and positively interacting with other departments to resolve customer concerns and complaints. The representative must also be skilled in written and oral communication. The representative is a critical component of the Philips Oral Healthcare support function to our Dental Professional offices. They work in partnership with Fields Sales, and Inside Sales colleagues to ensure the customer experience is positive, professional, and that all customer needs are met.
• Must provide outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Must have the ability to problem solve while providing effective solutions.
• Must be an expert in all three product portfolios (Sonicare, Zoom whitening, and oral hygiene-Breath Rx).
• Must understand and adhere to all business rules.
• Must remain current on promotions, pricing, and product knowledge.
• Must be flexibility with shift times.
• Must maintain an acceptable attendance.
The representative will answer approximately 60 calls per day.
This is not an account manager/sales role. The position is responsible for order taking and managing all customer service related matters.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years of sales and customer service experience
• Ability to type 60-80 WPM