Duration: 12 months
Join a multi-disciplinary team that is creating the future of manufacturing CT/PET Detectors, a critical sub-assembly within CT/PET Scanners that converts X-Ray to an image. Lead critical efforts around process capability growth, process redesign, improved material utilization and early defect detection to dramatically simplify manufacturing processes and reduce product cost.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Process capability growth to ensure future fulfillment of customer demand.
• Develop a more simplified manufacturing process.
• Early Defect detection, acquire and control critical x’s to ensure stable outputs.
• Lead experiments to develop process parameters, coordinating the fabrication of parts, commissioning and operation of process and test equipment, and supporting the diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues.
• Design, develop and maintain automation solutions used for manufacture of advanced medical device components.
• Collaborate with engineering teams to design equipment, procedures and tools for manufacturing processes.
1. B.S. Degree in Mechanical/Automation/Electrical Engineering
2. Clear thinker with demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and solve problems
3. Proven ability to analyze data and drive process improvements
4. Fluent in English, clear verbal and written communication skills
5. Strong team and interpersonal skills
6. Ability to work at multiple sites across the greater Milwaukee area.