Hope you are doing well.
I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Sr. Analyst” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Springdale, AR 72762”. “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 3+ months with a “High possibility of extension”, I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit
A senior analyst is expected to participate in various activities throughout the systems development lifecycle. The primary role of the senior analyst will be to closely align with business stakeholders to elicit, analyze and document customer needs into well-organized business requirements that technical individuals can comprehend. As well, this position will be required to participate in resolving support related concerns, while enhancing productivity, quality, and customer service standards. Further responsibilities will include developing and maintaining a professional and technical knowledge of the area assigned, including a consistent focus on emerging and predominant technologies that enable the assigned area. Project Delivery and Process Optimization
· Support the execution of projects using the Tyson Agile project methodology.
· Elicit, analyze and document functional and technical requirements or user stories.
· Perform configuration within a variety of software packages
· Develop test plans for given software releases
· Develop and execute unit, system and integration test cases
· Cultivate strong business relationships by demonstrating an understanding of related processes, requirements, systems and terminology.
· Maintain awareness of best practices, including processes and technology, and identify opportunities for improvement of existing functionality.
· Develop, use existing, or research new tools that improve the delivery of solutions to customers.
· Provide guidance/feedback to more junior analysts within the same team/area Support
· Create, maintain, and ensure quality of systems that support key Customer business processes.
· Collaborate with the functional end users, vendors, and IT peers to support applications, system integrations, and capabilities as needed.
· Document and maintain support procedures and information as needed to maintain a positive support level.
· Focus on delivering support efforts within established service level agreements to ensure department key performance indicators are met.
College degree or Vocational/Technical education in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical area. Related experience may be acceptable.
College degree preferred.
4+ year of industry experience in Information Systems, 6+ years preferred.
Advanced general computer skills required.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Basic knowledge of JIRA, HP Quality Center and Remedy is a plus.
Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally with customers, peers, and management required. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
Must be able to work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment.
Advanced troubleshooting skills.
Working knowledge of common HR Business processes (Payroll, Time & Attendance, HCM, Performance, Talent Acquisition, etc.) preferred.
Ability to lead and mentor junior team members through requirements gathering, business process mapping, and system analysts.
Basic project management skills preferred.
· •Expert in SAP FI and CO modules.
· •3-5 years' experience in configuration of SAP FI and CO modules on S4/HANA and/or ECC.
· •Strong understanding of analytics, BI, BW, BOBJ, Tableau.
· •Experience with agile methodologies.
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560