Hope you are doing well.
I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Technical Support Engineer 2” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Hoffman Estates, IL”. “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 12+ months with a “with high possibilities of extension”. I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit
· Serve as the first-level point of contact in providing expert technical IT network and/or application support for healthcare internal and external customers.
· Provide support to customers experiencing application workflow or technical issues by displaying an in-depth level of understanding of the customers’ clinical workflow.
· Use troubleshooting techniques to analyze and resolve customer technical IT Network and IT Security issues as assigned.
· Effectively analyze, document and resolve most technical issues independently.
· Use troubleshooting techniques and skills to make the necessary content management to customer infrastructure and ensure information integrity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• MUST be Bi-lingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese
• Associate Degree in IT or related field; Bachelor’s Degree a plus, but not required
• 1-3 years of progressive experience in a technical support or administration role in software, hardware, networks databases, and/or desktops
• Extensive knowledge of network administration, LAN, WAN protocols (TCP/IP, IPSEC, Firewalls)
• CISCO certificates CCNA and/or CCNP, a plus
• Highly-motivated team player with strong customer service and problem resolution skills
• To effectively manage a global customer base in different time zones, we request candidates to have flexibility in working hours (between 6.00am – 6.00pm).
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560