Title: Programmer Analyst
Location: 16240 PORT NORTHWEST,BUILDING 2, Houston, TX 77041
Duration: 12 Months contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
Looking for an Oracle Programmer with experience on Oracle database level 7.3
This is a very old version of Oracle (dropped in 2002) and it is the version this site is currently running on so candidates must have experience with 7.3
Manufacturing experience is ideal.
• Analyzes problem areas, designs and implements system improvements.
• Analyzes documents, files and reports related to work flow.
• Organizes data files and prepares flowcharts of data movement as necessary.
• Designs records and report formats.
• Designs, programs, tests, implements and documents program logic (Forms, processes, stored procedures and triggers).
• Prepares test data and analyzes program performance during testing.
• Designs program controls and control procedures.
• Troubleshoots and debugs application problems.
• Designs conversion procedures.
• Documents procedures, operation methods and prepares user instructions.
• Trains and prepares instructional material for operations and users.
• Is subject to an on call schedule 24 hours, 7 days a week, to cover software failure on production programs or new applications behind schedule.
• Responsible for maintaining ERP user access based on the Access Request Form.
• Develops UNIX shell scripts.
• Performs UNIX administrator duties including activation and expiration of logins and passwords based on proper form provided by Human Resources.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent education preferred. Will consider based upon work experience.
• 6 Years experience
• ORACLE Tools SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, FORMS 3.0
• ORACLE Stored Procedures and Triggers
• UNIX VI Editor
• UNIX Shell Scripting
• Manufacturing ERP Systems
• Basic proficiency in MS Office tools
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055