The candidate is responsible for, but not limited to:
• Work closely with Product Management, Field Marketing, Customer Support, and Engineering to create and execute project release plans that satisfy stakeholder needs.
• Identify and manage project goals and project milestones, and communicate project overviews and status reports to management.
• Proactively identify and mitigate project and program risks and impediments.
• Work closely with other project managers to ensure project activities are completed on time and within budget to meet project release commitments.
• Drive decisions when difficult tradeoffs must be made; serve as role-model for navigating problems with analytical approach and calming demeanor
• Bachelor of Science, required. Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline, preferred. Masters of Science or Business, preferred.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification, preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years’ professional experience serving as technical project manager, developing and launching new commercial software offerings (as opposed to internal corporate IT applications), required.
• Direct experience with utilizing an integrated product development process including marketing, engineering, and operational functions, required.
• Demonstrated experience in the following:
o Leading technical teams, required.
o Evaluating, developing, and implementing process improvement initiatives, preferred.
o Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe software development processes/frameworks, preferred.