We have Job Opportunity for Communications Professional at Alpharetta, GA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 3-6 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
- Develops partial communication plans.
- Implements communication activities defined in annual communication plan.
- Determines and schedules individual measures.* Contributes to publications, articles etc.
- Instructs external service providers in implementing communication activities.
- Monitors communication activities and budget appropriated for such activities.
- "Expands"Needs to consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, implies conditions and environments, and values significance to contribute effectively to team results.
- Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature.
- "Experienced Professional"These positions are expected to contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results.
- Positions focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles. Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored.
- They may provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues
- Typically these functions review to 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in their field of work and qualification.
- 3-5 years Thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation.
- Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base.
- Application of knowledge in broader professional context.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.