Location: South Allen-TX
• Design, and build tools utilizing modern concepts and technologies to automate a host of manual testing tasks.
• Maintain documentation of all automation created (architecture, design, and user guide)
• Engage directly with users to understand business processes
• Create proof of concepts to validate and drive design decisions for testing automation.
• Implement new and modify existing automation for increased efficiency and performance.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject matter is preferred
• 2+ years’ experience with a Telecommunications.
• 1+ years’ experience with relational databases.
• Excellent team player, eager to learn from others, and to share skills with colleagues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong understanding backlog management, product roadmap, scrum, and Kanban
• Proficient with Python, SQL, Java or C#, source control such as Git, TFS or SVN.
• SDLC: Agile-Scrum, Kanban, and Iterative-Waterfall
• Web Services: RESTful and SOAP Services.
• Strong understanding of automation tools such as selenium.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Operating Systems: Unix and Linux variants
• Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL or Informix
• Languages: AngularJS, Groovy
• Pega BPM, CRM, and other modules
• DevOps: CI/CD tooling
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560