Duration: 0-3 months
Location: Horsham; PA19044 [Candidates must be able to work onsite]
The Secondary Marketing Collateral Analyst is responsible for the delivery of collateral documents in accordance with master repurchase agreements, selling guidelines, contracts and/or mandatory commitments. This position is responsible for ensuring timely deliveries, as well as for investigating and resolving document and data discrepancies.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Responsible to receive and reconcile collateral documents from correspondent clients.
• Responsible to review documents and images to ensure compliance with internal product requirements, GSE requirements, warehouse investor contracts and/or mandatory commitments.
• Responsible to Prepare and package collateral files for delivery to the document custodian.
• Communicate with upstream and downstream business partners on suggestions for process improvements as well as updating of loan-level data.
• Investigate and resolve document and data exceptions cited by investors/document custodians.
• Communicate with document custodian regarding shipping and delivery activity.
• Track and reconcile collateral status and exception reports.
• Provide reporting to internal departments and external sub-servicers.
• Assist department with special projects
• Handle special tasks as assigned by Lead as needed.
• Act in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and ability.
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
Education And Experience:
• College degree preferred or 2 years equivalent experience in mortgage banking operations (i.e. Document Management, Document Custodian, Post Closing, etc.).
• Familiarity with current mortgage banking practices. Understanding of shipping and custodial processes and policies a plus.
• Ability to work overtime.