Here is a brief job description:
Supports in the implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and principles.* Conducts strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e. Market and competitors' analyses, M&A targets and Due diligence, benchmarking, analysis of strategic action fields).* Continuously coordinates the development and performs the controlling of subordinated business strategies, and the related business plans, budgets, and generates the respective reports.* Supports strategic planning and evaluates strategic options of relevant unit.* Makes recommendations for further strategic development.* May act as trusted partner and advisor for strategic development. "Creates"Is expected to adopt existing concepts, methodologies, etc. in order to create and open up new ways of approaching and fulfilling specific internal and external client requests or project requirements. "Senior Professional"Positions which need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence. They integrate analysis, development, testing and implementation. They interpret and functionally influence policy and guidelines in their area of business / technology, and develop processes and systems to deliver functional objectives. They typically plan own work according to targets agreed, within an quarterly up to an annual cycle, by integrating resources in a project driven environment. They provide functional advice and guidance to colleagues and customers. A chartered professional qualification or equivalent is typically associated with grades (though not necessary). 8-10 years Deep professional know-how and experience in one Sub Job Family. Masters domain. Transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts. Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.
• Coach and develop project managers, principal investigators and experts to write high quality proposals.
• Write proposals which align with the technology strategy in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security, in alignment with the Company Core Technology (CCT) strategy.
• Support the GRP Proposal Development Process by providing technical reviews of CT US Government Proposals
• Support the CT US Government Research Program (GRP) and RG heads to develop a technical S&G strategy for the focus areas listed above. Develop technology ideas/offerings/innovative solutions for key government customers that match current capabilities of CT US and suggest opportunities for future development.
• Support the engagement of GRP and RGs with targeted technical government program managers on CTs key offerings and technical for specific research domain.
• Support the development of a partner strategy.
• Master’s degree required, PhD preferred
• 8+ years of experience in writing proposals, leading and executing projects in public funding area
• A proven track record in academia, industry or military/government
• 3+ years of supervisory experience or program/project management engagement leading teams in an R&D environment required
• Up-to-date technical knowledge in multiple areas of Analytics, AI, Cyber-Security, SW- Architecture, IOT.
• Established networks within US academia/research institutions.
• Highly motivated and driven business professional with a can-do attitude
• Excellent interpersonal and English language communication skills (written & verbal.) Capable of presenting complex technical topics in a clear and structured way, ability to moderate discussions, meetings, and projects.
• Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic and international team with a strong customer service orientation
• Willingness to travel 25% (domestic/international)
• Successful candidate must be able to work with controlled technology in accordance with US Export Control Law. US Export Control laws and applicable regulations govern the distribution of strategically important technology, services and information to foreign nationals and foreign countries. Siemens may require candidates under consideration for employment opportunities to submit information regarding citizenship status to allow the organization to comply with specific US Export Control laws and regulations
APN Software Services, Inc .
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560 .
Ph.: 510-623-5050 Ext. 107 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org