Title: Smart Grid Network Analyst 1
Location: Tampa, FL 33619
Duration: 10 months
NERC test will be given to candidate
Responsible for planning/designing, implementing, and supporting new and existing Smart Grid Radio Frequency (RF) network infrastructure. Responsible for planning and coordinating all Smart Grid RF network infrastructure installation and support work
LEVEL 1 RESPONSIBILITY
With supervision, works with the ability to support existing Smart Grid RF network infrastructure; Supports the technologies of switching, routing, DNS/DHCP, RF networking hardware installation and maintenance
· Support (40%): Monitors, troubleshoots, diagnoses, and remedies Smart Grid RF network problems and failures. Maintains all required documentation.
· Implement (40%): Installs and configures Smart Grid RF network hardware and software
· Plan/Coordinate (20%): Kit, assemble, and provision equipment. Coordinate work with departments and contractors.
· Minimum of High School Diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent IT discipline (MIS) from an accredited college/university (Preferred)
At least one associate level certification (i.e. Cisco Certified Network Associate, CompTIA Network +, Certified Wireless Network Administrator) (REQUIRED)
· Minimum of four years of related hands-on experience implementing and maintaining networks (REQUIRED)
Knowledge of most types of network infrastructure; High level of technical competency in the Smart Grid and network field; basic switching, routing, DNS/DHCP, Smart Grid RF networking hardware installation and maintenance.