JOB TITLE - Project Manager - Order to Cash (O2C)
Duration: 12 months
Location: ***Candidate can be located in Broomfield, CO 80021 or Atlanta, GA (Must be a local candidate)***
This role is for a Project Manager in the Order to Cash (O2C) Global Process Owner (GPO) organization. The GPO team provides project management leadership and process oversight for O2C functions. This is role will be primarily focused on electronic invoicing deployments and migrations.
• Must understand the Quote-to-Cash lifecycle in an ERP system
• An understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
• At least 3 years of Project Management experience with Accounts Receivable (or Payables)
• Has demonstrated success in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with technical mapping from an ERP financial module to a pre-defined extract
• Experience with international statutory requirements
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a very high degree of attention to detail
• Prior experience with various electronic languages but not limited to XML and/or EDI
• Strong team leader with a proven track record in working with virtual teams
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience working across cultures
• Ideal candidate has experience with Oracle Financials and/or Oracle eBusiness Suite
The primary responsibilities will be related to global project management and operational process support of Order to Cash functions at Oracle. The candidate may be required to run projects independently, or provide project support as needed. The candidate will apply international business experience while supporting eInvoicing projects in compliance with local statutory regulations, as well as Oracle policies. Solutions are developed in partnership with internal and external resources working across multiple platforms and strategies. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to; clarifying requirements, mapping from the ERP, establishing and driving deadlines, assigning responsibilities and tasks, testing, documentation and management reporting on progress. Must be able to efficiently coordinate, communicate and work with different teams across the organization. May perform a variety of additional tasks including detailed data analysis and reporting. The candidate will execute according to schedule, identify roadblocks and update stakeholders as appropriate. The person in this role may be called upon to support additional A/R initiatives, system testing, operational guidance and other projects. They will also be responsible for utilizing and maintaining standardized detailed project documents.
References and sample work product will be required as part of the interview process.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-402-1080 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com