Job Title – Quality Engineer (Draco Controlled Substance Export Specialist)
Job Location – Walpole MA
Length – Contract (6 Months+)
- Draco Controlled Substance Export Specialist
Specific Requirement: This position main function will be to apply for DEA export license to ship controlled substances to Siemens manufacturing site in China. Will also be identifying required procedures and tracking system to become compliant with 21 CFR.
- Work with an element team to determine timeline and requirements for shipping controlled substances.
- Apply for DEA export license
- Work with local distribution group to develop required procedures
- Participate and prepare for DEA audit
Candidate must demonstrate:
- Strong managerial skills
- Willing to work under pressure
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Effective cross-functional communication and collaboration
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to gain consensus with many groups.
- Strong Microsoft office software application.-
General Requirements: Job Family Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledge and expertise in 21 CFR-
- BS/BA with 3 -5 years of experience with project management
Knowledge and Experience:
- The ability to influence people and organization without direct reporting relationships.
- Direct experience in working and implementing DEA export requirements-
Key Working Relationships:
Frequent inter-organizational and external contacts.
APN Software Service INC