Title: AP Specialist
Req #: 577937
Location: Newport Beach, CA 92663
Duration: 3 months contract with possible extension/hire (depending on performance)
Pay Rate: $24/hr
Hours: M-F, 40 hours/week (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Candidates are qualified for a holiday pay (paid holidays):
· New Year's Day
· President’s Day
· Memorial Day
· Independence Day
· Labor Day
· Thanksgiving Day
· Day after Thanksgiving
· Christmas Day
Update from Manager: Seeking someone who can process up to 350 invoices per week using an automatic invoice matching system in which, the invoice is needed to be entered manually and then in the system it is matched again the receiver to the PO.
· Minimum 2 years A/P experience
· Can handle a high volume of data entry of invoices at least 300 per week
· Manual data entry of PO invoices using integrated software while utilizing automatic 3-way match (i.e., invoice, receiver and PO).
· Required: At least one year experience in working with an automated AP workflow solution like Basware or any other OCR system. Automatic 3 way matching experience using an integrated software
· Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills required.
· High school graduate or equivalent required.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in accounts payable preferably in the Hospital environment.
· Working knowledge of mainframe accounts payable systems and Software 2000. Microcomputer experience required (Excel, Word), 10 key by touch, good written and oral communication, interpersonal skills, organizational ability, and ability to follow instructions.
· Opening/distributing high volume of A/P mail and A/P filing with some entry level, A/P data entry.
· Knowledge of full cycle accounts payable. Ability to do multi-tasks in accounts payable. Heavy phone use and ability to work with numerous vendors. Trouble shooting a must.