Controlling Professional 2
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30004
Duration: 12 Months
*Supports the monthly financial closing process and performs account reconciliations
*Interprets and analyzes complex accounting records of financial statements
*Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets.
* Assists in managing the internal/external audit process
* Supports all accounting procedures to ensure accuracy and integrity of all record-keeping and compliance with IFRS and RIC requirements
* Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm plannings, and periodic forecasts during the year.
* Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures.
* Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system.
* Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management.
* Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
* Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
* May perform evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term.
* Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature.
Bachelors Degree Required
Requires 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Finance and Accounting. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base. Application of knowledge in broader professional context.