Job Opportunity for Contract Administrator at Andover MA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Work in conjunction with Contract Managers, Business Analyst and Business to maintain Health Tech Customer contracts in the system in accordance with company policy and procedures
· Ensure integrity of the content, data and update contracts
· Work in conjunction with Contract managers and business to write, maintain, proof and edit contract and amendment templates
· Create and maintain customer price files
· Create/maintain contracts in the system (i.e. SAP, Siebel, Contracts Website, etc)
· Work with Finance and AP for on time fee payments
· Manage contract requests related to pricing fee, payment, and memberships, during contract lifecycle
· Create and maintain contract reporting and fee payments including BW reporting (monthly and quarterly)
· Conduct data collection from various databases for commercial contracts
· Analyze price files and fee reports from different sources and determine discrepancies
· Support Internal SOX compliance audits and external audits.
· Work with Business and Business Analyst as needed to implement price adjustments including but not limited to price increases, NPI, Rand integrations
· Facilitate contracts compliance committee if applicable. Receive and maintain data received by ICMs. Work in conjunction with ICMs and Contract Management to enforce compliance.
· Create/edit compliance letters (C&D, Termination and Internet Violations)
· Implement and recommend improvements of policies; and institute processes that ensure that proposals, contractual documents and purchase orders are aligned with company’s business controls, policies and procedures.
· Implement Lean strategies for continuous improvement
· Update/Create work documents and train team on new process
· Responsible for direct support of customer Fulfillment Centers as needed
· Perform other duties and projects as may be assigned
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.