Title: ECC Professional 3
Location: FL - Orlando
Duration: 9 months
• Develops, implements and enforces guidelines, solutions and plans in order to optimize processes in his/her area of responsibility.
• Contributes to the implementation tariff & freight reporting and ensures accurate and consistent distribution of relevant information throughout the internal organization.
• Collaborates with the internal stakeholders regarding customs and freight topics.
• Monitors and ensures corrective cost allocations and reporting.
• Primary function will be to monitor and report on newly implemented tariffs and freight.
• Must have high working knowledge of Microsoft tools with a focus on excel.
• SAP knowledge is helpful.
• Senior Professional?Positions which need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence. They integrate analysis, development, testing and implementation. They interpret and functionally influence policy and guidelines in their area of business / technology, and develop processes and systems to deliver functional objectives. They typically plan own work according to targets agreed, within an quarterly up to an annual cycle, by integrating resources in a project driven environment. They provide functional advice and guidance to colleagues and customers. A chartered professional qualification or equivalent is typically associated with grades (though not necessary). 5-8 years Deep professional know-how and experience in one Sub Job Family. Masters domain. Transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts. Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.