Duration: 12 months contract
Location:- Manchester , NH 03101
Analyst or a coordinator that has good excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, formulas) along with documentation and some CRM system experience
The Client is in need of a contract employee, specifically a Customer Operations Analyst/Project Manager, to assist (primarily) with the following:
Reporting & Analytics
• Review, validate, process, oversee a high volume of customer transaction data in the appropriate system(s) (CRM or Customer Success systems).
• Reconcile data and prepare/contribute to daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting (requires proficiency in Microsoft Excel [vlookups, pivot tables]).
• Create and maintain multiple dashboards and reports reflecting the health of the customer base and cohorts within the base
• Analyze data to identify
-problems/business impacting issues; determine root cause,
mitigate future occurrences
-trends, patterns, anomalies; document for appropriate follow-up
• Ensure accuracy of data through ongoing, QA, testing and validation
• Escalate issues to the appropriate parties; track through to resolution.
• Assist in gathering business requirements for customer-impacting processes, direct customer communication (works highly cross-functionally)
• Optimize each systems capabilities to drive and improve business operational efficiency
• Test and validate system(s) performance against business requirements; intended functionality => results
• Create and update detailed tech & system processes and workflows and related documentation; maintain in internal document repository.