Below are the Job Details
Title: Logistics Project Professional 1
Duration: 6 months
Location: Tualatin, OR
- Maintains, updates and communicates relevant information (regarding master data, delivery schedules, stock-and-order status and contract information) from suppliers, procurement, and logistic service providers.
- Analyzes operational logistic status, informs involved stakeholder adequately - and derives and implements alternative measures to adopt to changing situations.
- Completes and communicates deficiency and status reports regarding material and product availability for Project Logistics Management (PLM).
- Documents and processes complaints or transport damages, in cooperation with other accountable stakeholders (PLM, Purchase, Insurance, Controlling, Quality, Engineering), - and proposes and implements remedial measures with transport service providers.
- Coordinates return of logistic infrastructure and on-site equipment used, in support of Project Logistics Management, and steers respective logistics operations with service providers.
- Supports PLM in development, calculation and implementation of logistic contingency measures.
- Supports PLM in concluding of project evaluation and advancement of the project-specific process of customer supply.
- May support PLM in tender preparation as well as supplier evaluation.