Position: Engineering Technician III
Location: Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Duration –6+ months Contract
Job Code - GEJP00020688
Shift - 2nd shift - Work shift (days/times) – 3:00pm - 11:00pm
M-F + Overtime as needed
Role Summary: Description:
Role Summary : Performs diverse and complex assignments in support of Companies Healthcare product development and manufacturing. Assignments may include, but are not limited to: set up and running of data acquisition equipment for tests, carrying out experiments, and reporting/documenting results of tests and measures.
Responsibilities : • Test production assemblies and sub-assemblies for correct operation and compliance to performance specifications
• Interfaces with other departments in the execution of duties to ensure the orderly flow of material and information
• Construct and assist in evaluating engineering models
• Perform basic trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions
• Perform software and hardware evaluation and implement plans using knowledge of product, system operation, intermodule interactions, engineering tolls, and interactive software tools as required
• Utilize basic technical communications throughout the new product cycle to improve internal models and/or externally sourced components in terms of system performance, reliability, functionality, and serviceability
• Provide evaluation, constructive feedback and leadership in the development of internal and external engineering, manufacturing, or service documentation
• Develop and execute training plans as required
• Provide strong individual contributions in the context of achieving team goals
• Provide technical assistance by telephone or in person to customers, field service personnel, or suppliers
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies
• General direction is given in the execution of job related activities
Qualifications : Required Qualifications:
1. Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 2 years technical experience
2. Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem solving techniques
3. Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process
4. Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
5. Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information
6. Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
Characteristics : 1. Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or Technology related fields
Other : 1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type / position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Knowledge and understanding of production process, work instructions, documentation configuration control, non-conforming & rework documentation requirements and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to it’s specification.
5. Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concessions, ESD, Calibration, Preventative Maintenance, Material Identification & Segregation, and Good Documentation Practices, as associated with this job type/position
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560