Job Title – Advisor – InfoSec Contracts
Job Location – Portland OR
Length – Contract (6 Months+)
Advise Chief Security Officer about regulatory, cybersecurity, legal and privacy matters related to technology purchases and service contracts across the BHE affiliates.
• Maintain repository of common responses to security questions from vendors, partners and suppliers.
• Exercise sound judgment in determining when to initiate interdepartmental or cross-business collaboration.
• CSO liaison with procurement at the BHE or affiliate level.
o Represent CSO, as needed, by participating in requests for proposals (RFPs).
o Represent CSO, as needed, by participating in contract negotiations.
• Revise documents, participate in the evaluation of supplier proposals, coordinate with CSO security advisors to develop appropriate recommendations, and interact with the legal and procurement teams.
• Determine and apply the appropriate security policy and standards in the contracts for each business transaction.
• Coordinate with the appropriate legal teams on drafts substantive legal documents that involve cybersecurity provisions.
• Develop and perform functions to aid in monitoring third party cybersecurity contract provisions and other third party and supply chain cybersecurity objectives.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to handle a high volume of tasks within the service level commitments
• Contract writing experience
• Fluent English written and verbal skills
• Expertise in legal matters related to cybersecurity and privacy
• Experience with formal legal and contract language
• High level knowledge of IT networks, systems and platforms
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills, because no two contracts are exactly alike.
APN Software Service INC