SFDC (Salesforce) Developer
Location Ann Arbor Michigan
Duration 6 months contract to start with
Write, modify, and debug software for Salesforce, Steelbrick CPQ and related client applications. Use source debuggers and visual development environments. Test and document software for client applications. Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services. 5 years of experience are required.
Please include any additional details/requirements to the Job Description above. Be specific with the Job Qualification requirements.
• Research design and deliver Salesforce solutions for multiple line of business collaborating with analysts and business owners to deliver results in a timely manner
• Write code and perform customizations that meet ever-changing business needs
• Track and fully document change requests, utilizing change management platforms and change management best practices applying to Salesforce
• Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support, documentation and/or maintenance of systems
• Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
• Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
1. 5+ years’ Salesforce.com experience systems experience (VisualForce, Apex etc.)
2. Solid understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design
3. Strong knowledge and experience in Apex, building Visualforce pages, Workflows, Process builders, Case Entitlements, Communities
• Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (“Nice to have Qualifications”)
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
1. Strong ability to interface with end users to solve issues and elicit requirements
2. "Can do" attitude and willingness to learn
3. Prior experience in Steelbrick CPQ
Thanks and Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com