Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Stamford CT
Duration: 4 months
Please include portfolio.
Work with multi-disciplinary teams in bringing insights, strategies, ideas, and stories to life.
You are responsible for:
Work on Philips Personal Health projects that solve marketing challenges.
Support internal businesses and design teams, creating compelling visual solutions.
Collaborate with designers and marketers to develop solutions external facing marketing.
Create visual communication reports, deliverables and documents that help tell a project’s story.
Work with the established brand design language and visual system, and liaison with Brand Design team as required.
Be an advocate of exceptional design.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, New Media, or an equivalent degree
· A minimum of 3 years graphic design experience.
· Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, art direction and production.
· You have strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. You understand the value of design and brand within a business context.
· Fluency across a variety of visual media including mastery of Powerpoint, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Additional skills in Sketch, or digital prototyping tools are a bonus.