Job Title: Software Engineer 1
Duration: 8 months contract
Location: Ann Arbor, MI 48105
· Primary role is to help create and execute test cases using TFS Test Manager in a fast pace and complex medical software environment.
· Medical software requires ability to follow processes stringently and clearly document all actions.
· Assists in routine design, maintenance, enhancement, testing implementation, and support of software.
· Provides assistance with the development of software test requirements for routine modules under development, may execute routine test specifications.
· Assists in providing estimates for routine modules under development, and may estimate own work.
· Provides assistance in reviewing routine customers' standards specification and other documentation to determine software engineering requirements.
· Must be local to Ann Arbor, MI.
· This role will be for a self-motivated person who can work independently with a scrum team acting as the single test engineer or as a part of a larger team doing manual testing in a complex software environment.
· Work with software requirements and test specifications.
· Participate in verification and validation of medical device software.
· Work with Visual Studio and Microsoft Test Manager to execute test cases.
· Log, track, and verify defects using Team Foundation Server.
· Help set up, install, maintain and trouble-shoot lab hardware and network infrastructure.
· Test and troubleshoot server/client communications
· Use SQL Queries to access and verify database information
· Perform System and Integration tests in a nightly build environment
Thanks & Regards,
APN Software Services Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
“Ranked Top Work Places 2016” (Ranked Top Work Places 5 years in a row)
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2012 Diversity Business”