Title: Distribution Administrator
Location: Dakota Dunes, SD
Duration: 2 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· This position is responsible for assisting customer service coordinator in monitoring all inbound shipments to plants and if late communicate to key team members with in company and the Customers.
· This position will act as an intermediary between transportation companies, customers, and various departments within Fresh Meats.
· This position will ensure timely and accurate information in the Transportation Execution Systems to minimize delays to the customers and provide the most up to date information available on shipments responsible to investigate unknown delays to customers to establish cause/fault on service failed shipments.
· Work with transportation companies on deliveries to notify customers on new arrival times, assisting in scheduling new appointments and at all times following procedures compliant with federally mandated laws on Hours of Service.
· This position is required to monitor service functions including loading status, departure confirmations, specific shipment track & trace assignments, order delivery confirmations, departure confirmations and completed calls on shipments.
· This position is required to monitor and respond appropriately to systematic, Team member or customer emails, phone calls, and messages in a timely, professional by taking care of the customer and deliver the results needed to meet all areas of service to the customers and plants.
· Multi computer program aptitude and systems experience that will execute accurate company records and documents.
· Critical thinking and basic mathematical skills, ability to calculate federally regulated Hours of Service ETA data.
· Domestic and foreign geographic knowledge.
· Ability to read a map and pronounce names, cities & states correctly.
· Ability to master the use of state of the art telephone systems for execution of duties.
· High level of personal computer skills order entry.
· High functioning, professional verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to interact clearly and concisely with multiple levels of internal and external customers.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054