Title: Financial Analyst I
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Duration: 3 to 6 Months (on-going project on quarterly basis)
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Gather and analyse financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
· Responsibilities include analysing and communicating financial information for clients.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
· An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
· Entry level - 2 years financial and/or accounting experience required. Responsibility level:
· Exercises minimal independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
Skills and Competencies:
· Verbal and written communicating skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
· Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
· Basic ability to analyse business trends and project future revenues and expenses (Typically required).
· Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data (Typically required).
· Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
· Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assemble spread sheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
· Analyse financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions. Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
Note: This position is not eligible for Overtime billing.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055