Below are the Job Details
Title: Project Coordinator
Duration: 9 months
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Portland, OR
· High School Diploma or equivalent; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
· A minimum of two years experience in project related work experience.
· Communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all organizational levels as a team member, to ensure that key information on schedules, requirements, and resources is communicated to management in a clear and timely manner.
· Proficient with the use of personal computers including spreadsheet, database, word processing and presentation applications to compile, maintain, and present information.
· Facilitates activities in an effective sequence by monitoring tasks, task-owners timelines and expenditures.
· Compiles data, tracks, summarizes, and reports results, and develops and/or maintains reference information and databases.
· Compiles, organizes, and summarizes data from multiple sources; monitors/tracks processes to ensure their execution within defined parameters. Determines schedules and availability of resources/materials.
· Ensures activities are performed in accordance with contract, Corporate, and regulatory agency requirements.
· Compile, compose, track, tabulate, and organize information including confidential planning, analysis, scheduling and financial information from multiple sources.
· Develop and implement data files to track estimates, schedules and budgets. ? Monitor and track processes to ensure their execution within defined parameters.
· Ensure key information on schedules, budgets, requirements, and resources are communicated to management and team members in a clear and timely manner.
· Prepare, track and file contract papers, payments, invoices, change requests, and completion status.
· Develop and maintain filing systems for strategy and project documents. ? Prepare monthly accrual reports.
· Create data files and systems to track estimates, schedules, and budgets and provide supporting analysis for project managers and management.
· Prepare documents for website.