Location: Belmont, CA
Duration: 6 months contract to start with
Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience including progressive experience with multinational companies.
• Bachelor in Accounting. CPA a plus.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills, and a strong knowledge of computer based accounting systems, Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel) and the Internet.
• Excellent accounting and financial analysis knowledge, including systems applications skills. Plus experience working with a multi location environment.
• Proven ability to interact effectively with peers, management and the operational areas.
• Experience in ERP system implementation and good internal control procedures.
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including relevant experience with financial consolidations.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management.
• Ability to travel internationally up to 20%, first year, if necessary. 10-15% after first year.
• Ability to manage conflict and work under pressure.
• High adaptability to different cultures
• Evaluation, analysis and optimization of its time
• Ability to plan and prioritize task
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
• Manage conflicts and/or stressing situations politically, avoiding unnecessary confrontations, frictions or escalations.
Thanks & Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
510-402-4704 (Voice & Text)
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com