Duration: 3-4 months
1 position 8 am – 4:30pm 4 weekdays and 1 weekend
1 position 10am – 6:30pm 4 weekdays and 1 weekend
1 positions 1:30pm – 10pm 4 weekdays and 1 weekend
To sell healthcare services over the phone, to result in additional revenue and improved service margins and generate leads for partnership programs.
• Respond to inbound telephone inquiries regarding our healthcare products and services; provide accurate information and assist caller in choosing appropriate service. Close sale.
• Responsible for lead distribution in a timely manner
• Meet /exceed sales quota by using consultative sales methods/customer focused selling.
• Meet/exceed quality measures.
• Keep up-to-date with all marketing promotions.
• Collect information from the caller and process all required documentation, including entering caller information into database while talking to the customer on the phone.
• Demonstrated record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets monthly/quarterly
• Desire to work in a performance driven environment
• Highly effective rapport-building skills
• Highly driven, self-motivated and competitive
• Result-oriented with a “go-getter” personality
• Excellent telephone communication and persuasion skills
• Ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to effectively work autonomously
• Exceptional follow-through skills a must
• Effective use of PC, Microsoft Office required
• Ability to work with multiple computer systems
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Experience: 0-2 years of experience in position or specialization. Education: High-school/Associates or equivalent