We have Job Opportunity for Retention Sales Specialist at Framingham MA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Shift: 12pm - 8:30pm
1 weekend day fixed off and 1 Weekday off on Rotation
* The Sales Retention Specialist (RSS) is responsible for retaining customers who request to disconnect or downgrade services in a fast paced call center environment. Communications may be inbound and/or outbound.
* This individual will re-energize the customer experience and relationship by reselling the benefits and value of Lifeline’s (PLL) products and services.
* The RSS must also positively position PLL products against competitive program offerings.
* The RSS relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customers' and the company's interest.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and PC applications, ability to key and speak concurrently, accurately and efficiently.
- Core Responsibilities
- Retains Philips Lifeline customers by probing for current level of satisfaction and identifying reasons for request to disconnect where applicable.
- RSS will overcome concerns, resolving customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Acts as a service consultant, promoting, recommending, and selling the value of Lifeline’s products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer including their billing statement, products and services, with focus on first-call resolution, retaining revenue, and building value.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems and apply information and knowledge to customer situations. (CRM systems, team meetings, supervisor, etc)
- Look to generate new customer revenue through actively looking for referrals from current customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Interacts with internal and external customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.