Title:- Technical Trainer – Network
Location:- Anaheim, CA
Position:- Full Time
TECHNICAL TRAINER - NETWORK TECHNOLOGY
The Technical Trainer, Network Technology role is responsible for conducting internal and external technical training on networking concepts, network design, and support for professional audio-video applications over network infrastructures. This includes creation and delivery of technical training content.
Qualified candidate will have:
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting network infrastructures with preference for individuals with Multicast experience.
- Knowledge of best practices regarding network design, as well as knowledge of network topologies, network protocols, QoS, routing and switching protocols.
- A recognized industry certification that supports representation of depth of knowledge and experience in routing and switching such as CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security, Juniper JNCIP-ENT or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Video Protocols and experience with video/audio encoding and decoding is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in the Audio Visual industry is a plus.
- BS degree is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment.
- Travel will be required.
CCNP or CCNA (Preferred)
CompTIA Security+ (Preferred)
APN Software Service INC