Title: Biochemist 1
Location: 511 Benedict Ave, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Provides assistance in research and analysis for reagent carryover of immunoassays.
· Assists with routine tests following written protocols.
· Assists with preparing MS Excel spread sheets needed to accomplish routine technical assignments.
· Assists in Reagent Carryover report writing for test definition and regulatory submissions.
· Seeks advice and guidance on no routine or problem areas from others.
· Identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex.
· Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills.
· Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
· Understands the Assay architecture for competitive and sandwich assays
· Assists with assay development/verification following GAD-P protocols.
· Prepare computer generated development/verification documents needed to accomplish routine technical assignments, i.e. Excel/Datajak/Evaluation Tools/MiniTab
· Presents data in group meetings
· Requires limited or no supervision in the running the instruments reagents to complete tasks.
· Will work with potential infectious samples.
· Hepatitis B vaccination is required.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055