Position: Windchill Implementation Specialist
Location: Gainesville, FL
Duration: 6-12 months (Extendable)
Role and Responsibilities:
The PDM Specialist assists with the implementation and training of Windchill PLM software. Activities include assisting with the configuration, implementation, V & V, and training of Windchill within the Engineering department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand the Windchill system and its impacts for the respective domain.
• Identify gaps between the current way of working, Agile, and the future one, Windchill.
• Describe the gaps and help to resolve them.
• Create the containers structures in Windchill. This is a new concept in Windchill, which would require an product knowledge and IP sensitive data to be stored in separate containers.
• Support in data cleansing and mapping data in Agile / SAP to Windchill; so that data can be migrated successfully to Windchill.
• Examine interactions with other systems and organizations in their respective domain (Solidworks, Pro-e or Creo files, Altium files, OSCAR, BDPH, etc.)
• Validating the migrated data like DMR, DHF, Project Binders, Supplier data, mBOM, ECO/ECR etc.(Data Migration would be done by C&CM Deployment team).
• Understanding of Windchill
• Understanding of Agile
• Understanding of SAP
• Understanding of engineering methodology and processes.
• Understanding of engineering change processes within a medical device company.
• Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computers, or similar degree and zero to five years related experience