Duration: 6 months
· Creation of new technical, 2D CAD drawings for multiple types of components and materials, such as corrugate box, paperboard cartons, film/paper labels and pouches.
· Receiving 2D drawings in various formats and inputting them into a SCJ standardized format/template.
· Receiving 3D drawings to overlay onto separate 2D component substrate to interpret graphics .
· Develop the overall layout and production design for technical drawings including adding appropriate overlays for manufacturing equipment run ability and graphics application process.
· Create graphics “Master Key” from master art and master text to facilitate local label adaption.
· Properly export and upload the documents into central system, with applicable library metadata, for use by global graphics developers.
· Manage the work request process and prioritize requests globally, in a defined timeframe.
· Organize the associated die line files by cataloging for change reference.
· Use Product Change Notification (PCN) for versioning already released files.
· Demonstrate competence in all software applications relative to the process.
· Working closely with functional member (ie Packaging Engineers) to properly access the objective being requested and clear understanding of creating drawings to meet the requirement.
Required Skills and Education
Prior technical drawing experience in CAD, preferably ArtiosCAD.
Ability to create a 3D drawing in Solidworkspreferred.
Ability to create basic label layouts in Adobe Illustrator using existing art and text components.
Demonstrated capability to read and understand dimensional drawings.
Demonstrated application of Success Drivers including: Self-Development, Dealing with Ambiguity, Integrity & Trust, Interpersonal Savvy, Priority Setting, Drive for Results, and Decision Quality.
Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to functional partners.
Demonstrate the highest standards of personal conduct/integrity.
Self-starter capable to complete tasks independently.
Demonstrate ability to plan, organize and attention to detail.
Ability to learn new software/systems, including ArtiosCAD, PLM (SAP module) and ADAM (data asset library system).
Certificate and/or Associates Degree in CAD design preferred.