Embedded Web Application Tester
20 W. Kinzie Street, Chicago, IL - 60654
3+ months extendable contract
* Consults Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement
* Performs requirements verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and conforming to standards.
* Trails test procedures and may execute complex tests.
* Participates in design reviews. Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws.
* Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
* Supports ways to reuse components across designs and/or projects.
* Analyzes customer feedback.
* Interacts with internal stakeholders such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel.
*Is expected to integrate processes and results from other workflows and disciplines to develop and accountably propose appropriate and effective solutions for significant parts of solutions.
* 5-8 years Deep professional know-how and experience in one Sub Job Family.
* Masters domain.
Education requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
* Transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts.
* Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence.
* Improves existing processes and approaches.
Thanks & Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
510-402-4704 (Voice & Text)
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com