Location: Bothell WA
Duration: 12 Months
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for End-to-End managing of projects to develop medical products delivering new innovative clinical solutions. From initial concept start until delivery, introduction in the Market, stabilization and transfer.
• Responsible for gaining agreements on and achieving project objectives, balancing aggressive goals on schedule, investment, quality, product cost, scope and performance requirements.
• Business partner focused on maximization of the added value for the business.
• Manages multi-site projects in international setting with several disciplines, technical and non-technical. Responsible for synergy between the sub-projects.
• Identifies and Manages project risks and roadblocks. Establishes strong operating mechanisms which include clear and timely communication and escalation within R&D and the business leadership team and stakeholders to resolve critical project risks with urgency.
• Ensures deliverables are met and in accordance with Quality Management System and Business policies
• Manages Communication and Escalations to Program and Business Stakeholders
• Leverage well developed interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive working relationships with functional groups throughout the organization.
• Keeps abreast of developments in project management tools and processes (both internal and external).
The following are required for the position:
• BS in Engineering or equivalent experience
• 5+ year Project Management experience in product development or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience leading cross-discipline and geographically distributed teams
• Experience in a regulated product development and manufacturing environment
• Self-driven leader that finds solutions for complex project challenges with multiple constraints
• Outstanding soft-skills, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Great potential and aspiration to develop and grow in the organization
• Strong work ethics with a passion for quality, Lean and business efficiency
The following are preferred for the position:
• Experience leading Hardware, Mechanical and Software projects is highly preferred
• Knowledge of Medical Device Product Development, Business and Market
• PMP certification or equivalent
• Familiarity with Agile development is a plus