We have Job Opportunity for Inventory Specialist at Newport Beach, CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 3 months. Contract To Hire
Work Schedule: M-F 7:00AM-3:30PM or 3:00PM-11:30PM and some weekends
· High school graduate or equivalent (REQUIRED)
· Must have ability to follow instructions with operating equipment and other machinery (REQUIRED)
· Receives, fills, and delivers supply requests from the “WAVE” Central Services Supply Request form.
· Processes special order request forms for orthotics and specialty beds.
· Replenishes specialty carts, kits, special trays, and other special packs.
· Provides supply stocking and par levels for specific departments using inventory work sheets.
· Cleans, decontaminates, and reprocesses medical equipment.
· Documents and records important information in the appropriate log books and on log sheets.
· Distributes supplies and equipment as needed.
· Projects an image of professionalism in, communication, appearance and conduct.
· Supports the supply chain management and hospital mission.
· Cleaning soiled equipment
· Rounding for soiled equipment
· Running errands delivering equipment and supplies
· Stocking carts
· Cleaning carts
· Answering phones
· Documenting important information
· Binding, stooping, squatting, walking
· Participates in the continuous quality improvement process. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Must be a high school graduate or equivalent; must have ability to follow instructions with operating equipment and other machinery.
SKILLS OR OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
· Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to speak, read, and write, the English language. Able to perform work independently and is self-directed. Must have the ability to plan and coordinate work as required with frequent changes in workload.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.