Title: Senior Consultant, Cyber Security (DTJP00011684)
Duration: 3-4 month(s)
Location: Round Rock, TX 78682 [Candidates must be able to work onsite. Open for Remote]
- Expert level resource that can provide support to the following technologies Azure AD, Privileged Identity Management, Conditional Access, Azure Information Protection, Azure Rights Management, Microsoft Operations Management Suite, and Microsoft Kerberos.
This resource will be involved in the following:
- 1) Support identification, documentation, development and enablement of automation opportunities, which reduces manual operational overhead where viable, feasible, and practical. These opportunities would exist across all / most of the services / technologies mentioned above.
- 2) Consult with internal resources and F5 on the proper implementation of Kerberos authentication and configure to best practices.
Period of Performance The need for the above-mentioned resources is immediate and will run for 90 – 120 days from the procured resources start date. Additionally, if there are delays in this project and it will not be completed within the defined period of performance, a contract modification may be required and will be reviewed.
Place of Performance The location in which work will be conducted will be on site at our Round Rock location where the assigned resources will work with our project team.
- Requirements are as followed:
- Testing, configuration, deployment, support, maintenance, communication, and documentation.
- Assumption of Day 1 thought 90/120 support responsibilities.
- Development of knowledge base articles and support triage for level 1, service desk, and onsite.
- Development of maintenance and general operational procedures; and Knowledge transfer to permanent operational staff for day 90 assumption of support / maintenance responsibilities.
- Finally, the ability take direction from core teams, and operate autonomously identifying, communicating, executing, documenting, and completing tasks.
APN Software Service INC