We have Job Opportunity for Communication Asst/Analyst at Somerset, NJ with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Experience: 3-5 years professional experience.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
· Build and maintain product databases
· Responsible to translate business opportunities into product-market combinations
· Analyzing the market, competition, technology and developments, in order to find
· new business opportunities with new product-market combinations within the
· business strategy
· Work with multi-disciplinary teams and cross-functional projects to activate products, new propositions and/or new business models in the appropriate go-to market channels. Drive execution of asset creation, POS displays and online programs to ensure consistent proposition story at all consumer touch points.
· Use data analysis of product and channel to identify key business factors and evaluate trends. Use insights to scalability of programs and planning.
· Ability to identify key business issues with partners and/or accounts – work to resolve issues. Effectively communicate choices and priorities with key stakeholders. Justify program investments with KPIs and ROI.
· Work with technical and commercial partners by building with cooperative marketing programs - i.e. leveraging CRMs to engage user bases, drive conversion and stimulate advocacy.
· Edit and assist in writing product sheets, social media updates, and other materials
· Organize marketing, communications, and event data, calendars, and reports
· Write marketing copy for many audiences and platforms, augmenting with images as appropriate
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.