NodeJS Sr Engineer
Duration: 3 months to start with and will extend
Location: San Jose, CA
Manager seeking either Level 3 or Level 4 candidates, please make sure the rate you submit your candidate with coincides with their experience and do not exceed the uploaded rate as that is the max approved rate.
Applications Engineer-Node JS
San Jose, California, United States
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated application developer to build and maintain cutting edge web based applications. As a key member of the software development team, the candidate will work towards developing and maintaining business solutions that leverage various identification and location technologies. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, experience with cutting edge software platforms and architectures. You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines. You should be comfortable wearing many hats. You will be part of a small, collaborative team of talented engineers.
As a Senior Applications Engineer, you will take ownership of designing and developing the applications with the latest technologies. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with product owners, engineering and executive teams to drive some of the applications development from inception to completion. You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology. The applications would be deployed across several customer bases in existing deployments.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Back-end development experience
• Experience with NodeJS, Java and MongoDB
• Experience with design and architect Microservices, familiar with design patterns
• Experience design and build applications capable to scale in MicroServices, API Gateway, Kafka, MongoDB and Docker container environment
• Experience with building a secured product, expertise with common authentication and authorization architectures
• Familiarity with source control systems like Mercurial/Git
• Excellent communicator and team player
• Strong commitment to developing high-quality, maintainable code to meet complex, changing requirements
• Excited about doing full stack development; Strong belief in the importance of testing
• Familiar with continuous and agile integration/deployment and test-driven development