Duration: 12 months-potential to convert into fulltime
We are currently looking for a SPECT/CT Hotcell Support Engineering Technician in Hoffman Estates, IL in a contract position. Responsibilities for this position include:
• Installation, de-installation and troubleshooting of SPECT/CT systems in Hotcells
• Maintaining prototypes in the Hotcells in a manner as they would be used in a clinical environment
• Preventative maintenance and replace components in SPECT/CT systems
• Moving heavy equipment to and from Hotcells
• Support Storage, retrieval, and inventory control of Hotcell and R&D equipment from offsite storage
• Support Software installation, configuration and calibration of systems
• Support Tools calibration control
• Two Year Associates Degree in an Electronics or Computer related field. Relevant experience and education is considered depending on field of expertise and experience background.
• Minimum 3 years hands on experience working with complex integrated electrical systems, preferably in nuclear instrumentation or Radiation detection systems.
• Experience working around high voltage.
• Computer software and networking skills with Microsoft Windows based systems is desired
• Practical knowledge or experience in mechanical systems and proficiency in the use of hand tools.
• Experience with FDA Regulations, ISO 9001 Requirements, and Good Manufacturing Practices or other quality controlled design and manufacturing environments is desired