We have an opening for Centricity Product Applications Specialist at Pittsburgh, PA 15260 with our client Philips. Kindly let me know if you would be interested.
Role: Centricity Product Applications Specialist
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15260
If you have the below qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.
Primary Role of the GE Resource known as Centricity Product Applications Specialist shall be:
1. Participating in planning sessions and preparation for end user training. “End user” includes, but is not limited to, radiologists, technologists, technologist leads, administrative staff, super users, support staff, and PACS administrators who will be working with the Centricity Universal Viewer product.
2. Preparing, distributing, and reviewing training documentation with the UPMC EPDS team that is intended to facilitate UV end user training.
3. Leading, and assisting the UPMC EPDS team with, end user training.
4. Meeting with the UPMC EPDS team to review, investigate and answer UV product related questions specific to UPMC environment and workflows in advance of, or as a result of training.
5. Traveling to UPMC sites to support the UPMC EPDS team with UV product and configuration knowledge during and after go-lives to assist with continued training and user adoption.
6. Submitting, tracking, and escalating GE ServiceCloud cases related to UV issues found during training and go-lives.
7. Support other tasks as related to NGI deployment when not working on UV
8. Continue to educate the UPMC EPDS team on Universal Viewer functionality and configuration.
9. Participating in implementation, validation, training, and go-live calls.
NOTE: 1. It is assumed that the primary role of this resource will not be consistently needed over the course of the six month term. During these times, this resource will be expected to fill a secondary role.
Secondary Role of the GE Resource known as Centricity Product Applications Specialist shall be:
1. Reviewing UV customer release notes with the UPMC EPDS team to identify changes to training delivery for new releases.
2. Transferring UV product and configuration knowledge to the EPDS team to assist with the development of new UV validation test cases, and/or augmenting existing test cases related to UV functionality and configuration.
3. Assist with UV validation.
4. Help to augment current solutions and workflows so that Universal Viewer continues to meet the needs of the UPMC user community.
1. Knowledge of Centricity PACS
2. Knowledgeable of Centricity Universal Viewer(UV)
3. Knowledgeable of Centricity Zero FootPrint (ZFP)
4. Preferred candidate has Workflow Manager knowledge
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further. You can call me at 510-298-5210 Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also refer someone you know who might be good fit for this job. Please avoid the Duplicate submission That means do not submit your resume to other agency again for same position and same company.
Thanks & Regards,
APN Software Services Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
“Ranked Top Work Places 2016” (Ranked Top Work Places 5 years in a row)
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2012 Diversity Business”