Title: Promotional Review Processor
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Schedule: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
As a Promotional Review Processor you are responsible for:
· Carrying out general (administrative) activities related to the processing of documentation through the PLM system (Agile)
· Submitting material to the PLM system, Agile, on behalf of designated marketing, sales, training and education groups
· Briefly reviewing promotional material to ensure that the minimum required information is included for processing through Agile
· Working with the marketing group on a daily basis to prioritize material and deadlines
· Working closely with marketing groups to communicate approvals, rejection, and rationale for rejection of material in Agile
· Communicate regularly with the Regulatory Coordinator
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Experience with Agile preferred, but not required
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Comfortable managing expectation from several stakeholders
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055