Title: Sales Supervisor
Job Openings: 2 positions
Location: 111 Lawrence St, Framingham, MA 01702
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
Schedule: 40 hours/week (including 2 Weekends per Month- 9 am to 6 pm)
Hours: 09:00 am to 5:30 pm / 01:30 pm to 10:00 pm (Monday – Friday)
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Our consumer sales and installation business provides the highest level of service, product integrity and talent.
· We’re looking for a Call Center Sales Manager to oversee a telesales call center team, of approximately 20 Agents.
· The successful applicant will be responsible for directing agents’ workflow and workload as well as handling complaints, concerns and questions from customers.
· We’re looking for a highly organized professional with management experience who can ensure the most efficient operations of our call center.
· Your goal is to increase customer satisfaction and to ensure our agents meet their weekly, monthly and quarterly quotas.
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing a sales team
· Aid in development of go to market best practices for emerging product launch
· Hire, train and onboard new Call Center Agents as required to meet quotas
· Provide coaching and assistance to call center agents on an ongoing basis
· Ensure adherence to schedules and that key KPIs are obtained
· Ensure adherence to sales scripts while working to drive continuous improvement
· Process weekly sales lead reports for submission to management
· Oversee and ensure conflict resolution between associates and customers
· Ensure that all employees follow the company’s best practices for call center management and operations
· Develop presentations and talks to motivate and educate call center agents
· Communicate company goals to associates so every employee understands his or her role
· Conduct periodic call reviews to ensure quality control
· BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
· Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
· Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
· Strong business sense
· Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
· Healthcare sales experience preferred
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055