This position is in the Walpole Manufacturing Support Technical Operations Department supporting the manufacture of Atellica, ADVIA Centaur, and CP immunoassay diagnostic products.
Scope of work:
* Participates in and investigates manufacturing issues.
* Participates in the design of experiments to troubleshoot manufacturing issues.
* Coordinates and performs data analysis and writes internal reports and documentation.
* Coordinates and performs material and process changes following written protocols, prepares validation and/or test results reports.
* May directly investigate the performance of new and re-formulated assays and manufacturing processes.
* May directly investigate the performance of raw materials for use of manufacture of immunoassays.
* Works in the laboratory running Atellica, Centaur, and CP instrumentation with serum and other biological fluids of human and animal origin.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* BS in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry;
* 2+ Years job related experience
* Good understanding and knowledge of polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies and principles of immunodiagnostic technology was well as experience with immunoassays.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret data and to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
* Experience with automated immunoassay analyzers and/or ELISA and chemiluminescent technology
* Strong work ethic, excellent written and communication skills, and the ability to work as a project leader as well as independently.
* Must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to switch priorities to meet business needs.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* Degrees preferred: Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry;
* Protein chemistry and chromatography knowledge and experience