Title: Shipping/Receiving Clerk II
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Eugene OR
A. Purpose and Scope
Provide support to the Supply Chain Department by shipping, receiving, material handling, and inventory control.
B. Key Responsibilities
• Schedule, pack, ship, and track materials via courier (Fed Ex or UPS) or Freight – domestic and international
• Maintain physical and electronic inventory of production stock
• Receive and deliver materials returned for repair
• Physical and electronic receipt of inventory stock
• Deliver stock as required for Production
• Run and review export control
• Comply to all relevant Quality System Documents, Standard Operating Procedures and related Standard Operating Forms
• Produce and maintain vendor and shipping records and to assist in producing/creating certain departmental metrics reports.
• Complete other responsibilities as needed.
C. Organization Relationships
Reports to Supply Chain Department
A. Prior Education or Training
High school diploma, associate's degree preferred. Training in any of the following areas is desired but not required: shipping, receiving, material handling, inventory control, dangerous goods, ERP/MRP (Great Plains Dynamics or SAP).
B. Technical Requirements
Aptitude for technology required. Microsoft Office experience preferred. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to work independently and within a team. Experience with Freight shipments, Fed Ex Ship Manager or UPS Worldship is a plus.
Previous shipping experience preferred.
D. Physical Requirements:
Should be able to lift 25 lbs. comfortably. Requires movement of materials that may be awkward and weigh up to 100 lbs. Most cases are wheeled or can be moved with a dolly or cart.
Thanks & Regards,
APN Software Services Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
“Ranked Top Work Places 2016” (Ranked Top Work Places 5 years in a row)
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2012 Diversity Business”