Title: MS Access Database Specialist
Duration: 6 month(s)
Location: Cincinnati, OH 45246 [Candidates must be able to work onsite.]
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for building business intelligence solutions that align data, business, and technology to deliver actionable insights needed by the organization to support decision-making. The Business Intelligence Analyst may be involved at various points in the business intelligence lifecycle – from data sourcing and analysis to enhancing, integrating and presenting information – all the way to delivering analytics and actionable insights. The right candidate will possess a passion for business continuous improvement, have a service attitude, and a strong drive to uncover root cause, as well as develop corrective action to optimize performance and results.
Desired skills with 3-5 years of experience
• High Business Acumen – Strong understanding of supply chain and food manufacturing. Ability to understand and converse fluently, as well as drive strategic improvements.
• Data Analysis and Modeling - Ability to understand data and information and convert this into insights. Firm understanding of how data moves from operational source systems across the organization, through the various transformation processes, to where it is ultimately used by decision-makers.
• Software and Analytics Programs – Expert user of Access and Microsoft Office applications. SAP, SQL and Tableau are less of a priority but desirable skills to possess.
• Big Picture and Detail Oriented - High tolerance for ambiguity and able to create structure. Ability to understand the organizations vision and then translate various strategic, tactical and operational level objectives into insightful reporting that then can translate the objectives into KPIs, metrics and measures of the business. Can complete projects on time with high attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness of data.
• Self-Starter and project manager – Proactively manages responsibilities and duties, while keeping others on task and accountable to the established project deadlines. Accurately tracks the details of the project.
• Team Player with great soft-skills – Excellent communicator, trustworthy, candid, respectful, leads with integrity and positive in all dealings.
Education and Experience
• College graduate with a major in business, mathematics, supply chain, or manufacturing.
• Three (3) or more years of experience in developing, and delivering business intelligence in an office environment, preferably supporting several business units.