Duration: 6 months
Location: Irvine, CA
- Client-facing experience in a corporate setting
- Account Management experience. Daily contact with clients, handling all aspects of the account.
- Project Management experience a plus
- Account Management tasks associated with various accounts. (ie: client concerns, invoicing questions, discuss sales in determining which product would best support client needs; submitting counts and orders, delivery issues/questions)
- Assist sales in contracting process and current process for OneKey
- Provide support with OneKey counts and product information
- Run counts on all three platforms...DirectListSelect, OneKey, SKA
- Support OneKey Web Product - demo, pricing, functionality questions
- Weekly/daily 1:1 w/Sales reps
- Follow all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) to ensure accurate information is provided to appropriate teams
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment, meet quick turn-times and submit rush orders
- Fulfill count/order requests and help move job along through the approval process
- Assist other team members to help with workload
- Provide support to the sales team with order processing, data counts, assistance to clients with product, pricing, and technical questions.
- Interact with client or account manager on a regular basis to ensure commitments are met and client’s order delivery expectations are satisfied.
- Write SOWs (Statement of Work), facilitate data tests, compile results for clients, coordination of data build, gather paperwork requirements. Maintain a 2hr turnaround from order request from client.
- Facilitate SK&A data counts and orders; work with internal departments on any other relevant information to customers/sales requests.
- Serve as a liaison between Fulfillment and Sales whenever a complex order is submitted to ensure the requested steps are fulfilled by requested date, and with highest level of quality and thoroughness. Including QC orders, as needed.
- Maintain customer and account manager up to date on order progress, delivery status and ensure any delays are documented.
- Assist on ongoing training for the sales reps and customer services team in terms of order requirements, best practices, and procedures once new hires have completed initial training.