Duration: 6 months
As a member of the Component Testing Group, this individual will be expected to perform routine and non-routine testing on a variety of materials used in the manufacture of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) assays.
Additional responsibilities of this position include:
• preparing reports following Good Documentation Practice.
• data analysis
• preparation of test solutions,
• auditing instruments,
• test procedure review
• providing support for general laboratory activities.
The successful candidate:
• Must have knowledge of good laboratory practices in a cGMP environment, with strong analytical capabilities
• Must function well under pressure and be able to meet daily commitments and deadlines while continuing to make appropriate decisions regarding product quality
• Must be able to follow procedures under minimal supervision, be confident in his/her ability to make and defend decisions
• Needs to be flexible and be able to handle ever changing priorities while demonstrating attention to detail, and good technical judgment
• Must be able to communicate effectively with internal customers
• Must recognize the underlying basis for regulations and rules and act in accordance
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA degree in biochemistry, chemistry or related degree.
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of good laboratory practices in a cGMP environment, with strong analytical capabilities
• Minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience preferred.
• SAP experience, particularly with QM tasks
• detail oriented and highly organized