Notes from PMO:
**Strong background in C# and ASP.NET**
**Must have knowledge of Rabbit MQ or experience with a Message Queue or Message Bus platform**
Duration: 0-6 months
Location: Austin, TX 78753 [Candidates must be able to work on-site.]
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Our Software Engineering Team delivers innovate features and architectural improvements to Dell's custom imaging solutions platform. The platform is a critical part of Dell's growing services business.
Designs and defines system requirements for complex customer systems, and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Coordinates design of subsystems and/or the integration of total systems or multiple functions. Responsible for design of assigned system/subsystem and meeting quality requirements. Ensures the manufacturability, reliability and serviceability of designs. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions. Responsible for benchmarking, testing and analysis on products during all phases of the development process. Documents results in technical reports, white papers and online web pages. Ensures assignments are completed within schedule and cost objectives. Responsible for the end-to-end ownership of assigned system(s). Coordinates root cause analysis to solve issues including complex issues. Interfaces with technologists, development and marketing to define and optimize system performance and resolve performance problems.
• Apply skills and experience across the full cycle of software development (specifications, reviews, code development and review, system test and debugging, deployment, and support) • Contribute to the design and architecture of the entire system stack. • Participate in product development in all stages from planning and design to development and testing. • Code/debug scalable and complex programs, using either written or verbal design specifications. • Provide the review, analysis and closed-loop corrective action for issues contributing to software defects and business process problems. • Prepare technical documents used internally and externally to provide both summary and detailed technical information other teams require to complete projects and tasks.
• Technical Degree, such as Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering
• A minimum of five years professional experience, designing, coding, and documenting software development projects.
• Proficiency with C#, ASP.net.
• Experience with Queuing Rabbit MQ/ Mass Transit – ServiceBus or MessageBus will also be acceptable.
• A robust understanding of modern software architecture
• Clear verbal and written communication • Positive attitude and productive team player Preferred Requirements - Ways to Stand Out
• Agile or Scrum certification
• IT Architecture experience
• Experience with Visual Studio Team Services